Friday, January 11, 2013

Bible in a Year

  New Year's Resolution - READ THE BIBLE THIS YEAR:)!  I found a really nice app called Reading Plan that gives you daily readings in the Bible to complete this task in a year.  I am SO thankful for this.  My friend, Amy, uses it and suggested it - so I took her advice and downloaded it - THANK YOU DARLING:)!!  It gives you an Old Testament, Psalm and New Testament reading each day - NOT overwhelming - REALISTIC and DOABLE:)!  I am excited to encounter this great way to connect with God each and every day while also maintaining the activities and busyness that we all feel each and every day!  If you want to follow me -  just find me on Facebook as I post each day's reading as I have others that have wanted to follow this journey with me!!:)  Praise God for these women and the chance to finally accomplish this Bucket List item:)!!

Happy Friday
Holly:)

No comments:

Post a Comment