Thursday, December 6, 2012

Christmas Nail

  I am not sure if you have ever heard of the Christmas Nail - but here is one that I have recreated instead of buying one! Each year at Christmas you should place this inside your Christmas tree!


  The reason you are to take a nail and put it in the MIDDLE of your Christmas tree of course is that Jesus was born at Christmastime, but he died on the the cross for us at Easter.  This nail serves as a reminder of what He did for ALL of us to spend eternity in Heaven with Him!
  I simple LOVE this, too!  I made these for each of the women that participated in an improvised version of "A Meaningful Christmas."  I also made some extra for the special families that I know would appreciate and love this also!
  Keep doing things like this - keep teaching your children - and keep staying STRONG IN THE LORD!!!

Have a great night,
Holly:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment