Monday, December 3, 2012

Frames Galore!

  So my adorable girlfriend, Megan, and I both found this cute post on Pinterest - because where else would you find things nowadays??  We decided that we MUST make these!  The two of us went to the Antique Mall and found some frames, and then ventured to Hobby Lobby and Michaels to find the rest of the supplies for them.  I think they turned out SO CUTE!!!


SUPER EASY!!!  All you need to do is find open frames that you like, or frames that you have and can take the glass or picture out of.  Choose a color to spray paint them - the one of the left actually was red when I bought it - EVEN EASIER:)!!  Tie a bow at the top - this WAS the hardest part - but eventually after googling it and trying and testing, I got these three to work and staple gunned them in place.  Then you just simple tie bulbs with ribbon of your choice and staple them on the back side of the frame.  Add some wire for hanging and DONE:)!!!  SO GREAT AND SO EASY!!!

Here are what they look like up close:



 
LOVED LOVED LOVED how they turned out.  They are even CUTER in person and you can NOT ruin these!!!  I even bought some snowflakes as I think I will spray paint one either silver or white and create one for winter:)!  My ALL TIME favorite one I don't have a picture here or course, but I used the old old ornaments that my Mom and Grandma made - LOVE IT:)!! 

Another EASY craft that just take a little time - well not even that!  Once I had the supplies I was able to compete 3 of them in about an hour:)!!

Happy Crafting
Holly:)

No comments:

Post a Comment