Saturday, November 17, 2012

The Backyard.....

  I LOVE MY BOYS:)!!  Actually I love my nephews, our neighbor boys, and my boys' friends!  I am BLESSED with wonderful, fun, energetic boys in my life - and LOTS OF THEM!!!  Everyday football is the game - and you can tell - LOOK AT MY YARD!!!! 


 On any given day 7-8 boys are here playing away - and the worst part - I"M NOT QUARTERBACK ANYMORE!!  They don't need me - THEY want to do it:(!!  This has TOTALLY been the hardest part of being a mom lately - the more independent that my babies are getting to be!  I know they will always NEED me - but I like to be in the action, taking part in all they do:)!  I knew that it would end - just not quite ready for it!:(

Yes, it's true - when it was baseball time in our house, the yard by the back tank PERFECTLY resembled a baseball diamond.  Now that football is everything - my yard resembles a worn out and run down turf - in fact, my oldest son, Grant, actually put that on his Christmas list - football turf for our backyard:)!  Bless his soul!  I am pretty sure that I am not going to be purchasing turf for my backyard, however - these precious faces (husband, too:)) are pretty hard to say "no" to:)!!




They STILL love playing with their Dad, though - and he LOVES reliving his childhood and all those NFL GREATEST moments by Dan Marino:)!

Happy rest of the weekend
Holly:)


No comments:

Post a Comment